Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site.
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.davidcameronoffice.org (our site).
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- We are The Office of David Cameron and we operate www.davidcameronoffice.org. We are an unlimited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10421190 and have our registered office at The Poplars, Bridge Street, Brigg, North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom, DN20 8NQ.
- To contact us, please us the Contact page.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- If any part of these terms is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable then the remainder of these terms will remain in full force and effect.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
- We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
- Material published on our site is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You must not copy or reproduce any content on our site (including but not limited to modifying or reformatting it when you copy it). In particular, you must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. Any licence we give to copy content or use it for commercial purposes will be subject to acknowledging us as the origin of the content.
INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
- The content on our site (whether provided by us or any third party) is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice. You may wish to obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site and to ensure that information provided by third parties is accurate and not misleading (for example through our contractual relationships with them). However, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- If you wish to engage our services, the terms which apply to the provision of such services will be set out in a separate agreement between us and you.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. If you purchase products or services from third parties we link to, we are not a party to these agreements.
HOW TO RAISE A CONTENT ISSUE
- If you wish to raise an issue about any of the content on our site please contact us using the details above.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you access our site as a business user, we:
- exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation (whether such losses are direct or indirect in nature); or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you access our site as a consumer:
- you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- we are not liable for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of your use of, or reliance on, information on our site which is provided to us by any third party.
- You warrant that any such communication does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- If we think it necessary, we may report communications to the police and disclose your identity and details to them.
- We may decline to respond to or acknowledge your communications if they do not comply with our content standards.
- Your communication must:
- be accurate (where it is factual in nature);
- be genuinely held (where it states an opinion); and
- comply in all aspects with the laws of England and Wales (in addition to the laws of any country from where it is posted).
- Your communication must not (without limitation):
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- promote sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination, or advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any illegal activity;
- infringe the rights of any other person;
- be likely or intended to deceive any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be in contempt of court;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that the content emanates from us (or our employees, agents, representatives or affiliates), if this is not the case; or
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us using the details above.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You are not permitted to use our (or any of our licensors’) names, logos or any intellectual property rights without our prior written approval.